Upon request from AppStore, players can not transfer their data to iOS App from other platforms since v1.4.3.
For this, I planned the following supoort.
Support Timeline for each version
- 【v1.4.3 (1/11～)】Disable old “Data Transfer” for iOS.
- 【v1.4.4 (1/18～)】Disable old “Data Transfer” for all platforms and enable new “Server Login”.
What is “Server Login”?
Now you can log in to the game server. Please check below.
- User account will be made on the game server automatically when you launch Buriedbornes since v1.4.4. (Except Offline-Mode)
- Your savedata will be stored on the server
automatically. On wi-fi connection, frequently. On mobile network, every few minutes.
- You can see “Not saved on server Icon” above game screen.
- You can log in on title screen with UserID and Password. (You can see them in config.) After login, you can share your savedata between multiple devices.
- If savedata what the server have is newer than what your device have, savedata on your device will be override
- You can not log in to the game server from iOS with User account that is used on other platforms.
- But you can start your account on iOS and log in to the server with that account from other platforms.
Old Data Transfer will…
- Since v1.4.4, “Data Transfer” function will be removed from the game.
- If you want to restore your savedata from “Data Transfer Code” after updating, or you want to move your old account to iOS, please contact me. I will restore your data to “Login Server” manually.
If you have any question about this, please contact me.