|2023.04.01||Revealed this patch note.|
- Changed to exclude some cleared game modes from ranking exclusion checks when downloading saved data in the “Challenge Count Comparison” check.
- Reset the ranking.
- [Chapter 1 only] Added a main mission to obtain a certain number of Oblivion orbs.
- Fixed so that runes attached to target items are not removed when Abrasivestone or Projection Vision is used.
- Crystal mines and other condition-replacing effects no longer apply to “Deadly”.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some missions in the Chapter 2 from being completed properly.
- Missions for obtaining “Smoker” and for earning job points after 101 will also be displayed correctly with this correction.
- Fixed a bug in which the current heart reference for sorties and the number of hearts possessed by an expedition were referenced even when unlimited hearts were purchased.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented battle reports from being sent properly.
- Fixed a bug that the current server time was not set correctly in some environments.
- Fixed a bug that HP/shields over 10,000,000 were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug in which dungeon effects were incorrectly applied to the “Living woods.”
- Fixed a bug in which the effect settings of the skills “Power of destruction” and “Darkblade Wave” were incorrect.
- Fixed an error message when image data cannot be downloaded.
- Fixed an issue where characters could still act even if they had received a disablement debuff.
- Improved game stability.
- Fixed some text.
- Fixed some graphics.