|2023.04.08-12||Scheduled to release.|
|2023.04.06||Revealed this patch note.|
- Added “Exclude: Base = auto-send warehouse” item to search condition node.
- Added functionality to display a shortcut to open the list view UI when there are 5 or more valid appointment notifications.
- This is because there was a problem that the sixth and later appointment notifications could not be touched.
- Changed so that play data that is cleared and no longer available for adventure is no longer subject to rollback check when downloading saved data.
- Changed the display icon for the “Disabled” status.
- Disabled” is treated as a special condition and is not subject to abilities triggered by the condition. For this reason, the icon has been changed to differentiate it from the normal state abnormality.
- Fixed so that the runes attached to the target item are not removed when the following material items are used.
- Enchant Scroll
- Ghost eater Bug
- Fruits of heaven
- Fixed a bug in which searched items were not sorted at the top.
- Fixed a bug that prevented achievements that require the use of a “Smoker” from being completed correctly.
- Fixed a bug in which captured monsters were not targeted for automatic selection for batch dismantling.
- Fixed an issue where “Jinx of Star” would be applied/”Rebellion” would be triggered even if the user had “Invisible resistance”.
- Fixed the problem that the item detail bottom menu can be used while selecting synthesis or during batch synthesis/batch dismantling.
- This will fix a problem in which the target item during selection was unintentionally shifted.
- Fixed an issue where an automatic retry stop check would be performed when hearts were 0 internally, even when hearts were infinite.
- Improved game stability.
- Fixed some text.
- Fixed some graphics.