|Revealed this patch note.
- Windows PC version to be released on Steam
- With this, the Buriedbornes Web version will be discontinued in early 2023.
- “Syndicate” feature reintroduced
- Only intra-syndicate ranking, not yet supported
- A new season “????” is scheduled to begin in Dec 2022.
- Added new web help
- Added the function to automatically paste the code to the clipboard when a backup code is published.
- Added the function to indicate in the log when some abilities are activated.
- Included some data in the distribution build so that it doesn’t have to be downloaded when the game is launched.
- Set notification categories. (Android only, can be referenced/set individually from OS settings)
- Added the display of the quantity of lab parts in the possession currency screen.
- Added a function that the published backup code is automatically copied to the clipboard.
- Adjustment of various random drops and random lottery targets
- Changed so that missions that require clearing odd-numbered floors can be completed even if the user has “Impatient”.
- Changed the display items to show that an enemy has a barrier even if he/she does not have the “Observation” ability
- Adjusted the amount of effect of the “Drain Life” Contract
(This will be applied to newly acquired items)
- Changed so that the effect of “Infection” will be activated even for statuses that have already been granted
- Fixed a bug that caused a warning dialog to appear when attempting to replace a protected skill and at the same time ignoring the skill replacement and progressing through the dungeon
- Improved application stability
- Fixed some graphics
- Fixed some text